Nissan 240SX Forums banner

Zenki vs. Kouki

5K views 34 replies 19 participants last post by  Fury 
#1 ·
is there any difference in Zenki and Kouki besides appearance and the versoins...

#31 ·
umm...there are some other differences besides looks....you guys are not reading all the posts...

BRIAN said:
kouki has a stiffer chassis. this is not BS either.
95KoukiS14 said:
95 - neither OBDI or OBDII....its right in between
96- OBDII
97-98 OBDII and a couple of differences in some connections......don't forget the gauge cluster and seat patterns

BTW...OBD stands for On-Board Diagnostic.

Need more info.....DO A SEARCH!!! :p (j/m)

But seriously...here is what I found by doing a simple google search....
http://www.obdii.com/background.html

#33 ·
^ eh, I have a zenki but the look is alright. I think it's very bland, and looks like a lot of other cars out there. It doesn't really stand out. I would like the 350z or RX-8, but don't have enough cash in the bank for those. Anyone else agree that the zenki style looks very bland and looks like a lot of other cars?? Kouki is more aggressive, and looks a lot better in my opinion. And jdms14, i was the one who asked what OBD was and that's why 95kouki responded

#34 ·
I used to own a 97 240sx and i got a lot of looks from people it really stands out because of its sharpness. But now im rolling in a zenki so as of now i have 2 S14s to play around with. Heres a nice looking zenki

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.