Nissan 240SX Forums banner

Difference between SE and LE?

15K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  x102020 
#1 ·
I've been doing a lot of searching over all the forums and I cant find a direct answer to the difference between the SE and the LE models of an S13. I'm trying to find a LE with all the options leather, pwr everything, etc. without the super hicas... I've been told to stay away from it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

#11 ·
coolbone83 said:
i believe the SE came with p/w, p/L...sunroof is opt. LE came with p/w, p/L, leather seat, sunroof opt.

i picked up my 240 yesterday (LE), and it doesn't have p/w or p/l. although it has a sunroof, but yet no leather seats.

i'm guessing its just a simple swap to put in the window motors and switches for doors and windows?

#12 ·
x102020 said:
i picked up my 240 yesterday (LE), and it doesn't have p/w or p/l. although it has a sunroof, but yet no leather seats.

i'm guessing its just a simple swap to put in the window motors and switches for doors and windows?

what year is your car? funny how the L(uxery)E(dition) doesn't have pw or pl. if you look at the spec sheets on socal240sx, you'll notice that all SE and LE models have power options.

#15 ·
Howard92884 said:
Standard Edition, all the standard stuff, Luxury Edition, that is luxurious??:12dunno
SE = Sports Edition.

wouldnt you agree that not ROLLING your windows up/down or not leaning over to the passenger side to unlock the door is luxury compared to having to do those things. also LE's came with leather (optional on some years? not sure)

#17 ·
KA240SX said:
what year is your car? funny how the L(uxery)E(dition) doesn't have pw or pl. if you look at the spec sheets on socal240sx, you'll notice that all SE and LE models have power options.

It's a 92. Although, I don't mind rolling down the windows and doors. look at a ferrari f40, they use manual parts to reduce weight. i think it makes the car more sporty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.