Nissan 240SX Forums banner

Wiring diagram for s15 headlight assembley?

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  ts13power 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Well subject says it all. I had someone who was going to give me the wiring diagram for the s15 lights now hes backed out/can't get ahold of him, so now I trying to find out what each of the wires on the s15 head light harness is. Curious if any of you's have access to the wiring diagram or knows of anyone or where I could find it. I've been looking pretty hard and haven't found anything. I don't really want to wire the headlights incorrectley and ruin them. Thanks.

Orrin

#3 ·
really wanna help u guys.... might take my bumper off this week but not sure.. got so much work and tests coming up!!!!!!!!! hate fuckin school... !!!!!!! if i get the bumper off, ill jot down wire colors....remember, there are different colors for each side...so thats a lot of jotting down

#4 · (Edited)
FOR MY 95

passenger side. cut the big 3 prong plug on the headlight . You'll have a black a green/white and green/black . On your old harness take the brown signal plug and cut it. It should be black and green/yellow.
I also pulled the old H4 headlight plug and cut the RED/BLUE wire

Connect Green/ black with Green Yellow.
Connect Black with Black
Connect RED/BLUE with Green and white.

That should do it for the passenger side.

DRIVER SIDE

On the driver side repeat the same thing, but on the H4 Pus cut the RED/YELLOW wire.

Connect Green/Black with Green Yellow
Connect Black with Black
Connect RED/YELLOW with Green White.

The 9005 plug right up with the S15 head light. Also the H1 plug will plug up to your stock running light plug. Whatever you do...do not cut or get rid of your stock headlight harness

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.