Nissan 240SX Forums banner

IPOD Touch engine daignostic and gauges

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  4x4le 
#1 ·
Does anyone know anything about Ipod touch / iphone synced with the ecu? Maybe correspond with Boost, AFR, egt? I've looked around and the only thing i saw was for OBD-II models.... I have 93 hatch and it has the OBD-I.....

#8 ·
yeah it called REV. and innovate has one that comes out this month. but since RB25dDET isnt built with either obd-1 obd-2, i cant sync my touch. Just wondering, i mean why not use resources and maybe next thing you know. Ipod touch / iphone could be the next stand alone...

#10 ·
There is no way the iphone is powerfull enough be be a standalone, point blank.

Thanks for the info on the obd2 reader things. Im wondering if they come with software so you can use it with your wifi laptop as well. I read up on them a little last night but I was too tired to read as much as I would have liked to.

Anyways, if your 25 is a r34neo, I can tell you without a doubt you can hook up a consult port. If it isnt what is keeping you from using a z32 ecu and just changing like 4-5 wires??? Many rb people are doing this all the time.

#12 ·
nope, no remapping. get a 95 or lower turbo ecu and youll need to run 370cc injectors and a z32 maf though. If you have a 25 neo it will also controll the vct! The 25 neo is consultable though anyways but its commen for rb guys to run the z32 ecu because they can run the z32 maf without retuning and the ecu is easier to come across in the states in case your ecu went bad.

There is also like 5 wires you need to change up on your ecu pinout, easy! I can help you with that if you need but I got to get in bed. I have a drift event tomorrow early.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.