Nissan 240SX Forums banner

What is the most rare aftermarket part on your car?

6K views 127 replies 44 participants last post by  RikRong 
#1 ·
Found this thread on another forum and sounded kinda fun.

I guess for me it would be:

Full Friends Aero Kits

Next Trust DD and all my ARC parts.

#87 ·
shut upppppppp stop pretending like someone jacked your account. in our private messages you have made it so obvious that your the same person.

#90 ·
those are cool. alot of the buckets i see dont look right or fit like crap, yours look good though

#91 ·
thanks bro. i am still tryin to find east bear ones. i take those over this anyday..... btw.. WHAT is wrong with
this cracked out kid. too much post high school angst... or maybe he got his ass whopped as a kid, and anally abused so he is trying to take that out on everyone else.

go drive your mustang off a cliff kid. lol

#92 ·
he definently annoyed the crap out of me. so full of shit its ridiculous. i wish i could see the new pic you put up in your thread, all i can see is a red x though(work computer fails). whats new with the car?

#95 ·
lol i started off giving him a chance, but decided to do a google hunt looking for rb30's and found the one he posted. then called the thing about it being the same person and no one jacking his account.

#96 ·
Hehe I was waiting for someone to pull the IP's. Bet the guy sittin next to me $5 it was the same. I win! :)

<-- Needs mod powas to pull IP's :)

#97 ·
it would be nice! i dont know why the original account hasnt been banned.

hopefully today!

#101 ·
let me remind you sir that you didnt have the most intelligent post about rb30's earlier in the thread. lol

#103 ·
As unreal- said, he tripped a detector that allows us to see when two or more people use the same computer. Since unreal- likes to lurk through the forums at night, hiding in the cyber-shadows, he got to see this whole thing go down.

Normally any one person with more than one account can get banned since forum policy clearly states it's forbidden, but since he hadn't done anything stupid at the moment he got a pass.

Unreal- was way kinder than he could have been, so the guy can thank his lucky stars.

#104 ·
Why was he not banned. He did enough to get banned, that is the end. He should be gone and never come back. You know this isn't the last of his bull shit. Unbelievable.

#105 ·
*shrug* Sometimes people get a break. I would've, but I'm not the boss. Guarantee the next offense will be insta-ban. Like Insta-Mash, only without the rads.

#106 ·
First step is a warning.

Since he SUPPOSEDLY got "hacked" by whomever resides with him, this is his opportunity to make sure it doesn't happen again. If it does, depending on the severity, the first three temp bans my be skipped and the perma-ban will be issued.

#107 ·
Excuse me, i only have a few things to say first off I believe you have mistaken as for any confusion i was in Portland (8 hours away) i have gas receipts to prove that as for the illiterate ignorant uneducated fool that was on my account i noticed after reading my in-box his name is Zachary Podesta. Ii feel its a mistake and a warning should have sufficed if any thing. my ip address is pool-96-249-117-79.sttlwa.dsl-w.Verizon.net im pretty sure your educated enough about computers to be able to find out that the posting's and harassment was in fact not myself. If you would like i can go down to the local police station make a police report about the ignorant prepubescent child who cannot keep him occupied with his own items now i under stand all you ignorant folks out there will still think i was on my own computer making my self look like a complete ass when in fact You're proof that Artificial intelligence is preferable to Natural Stupidity. what would be the point after almost 3 years on the forums randomly shoving my head up my ass and making impossible posts about my car when in fact im more then happy with my single cam slammer? now after reading all the 5 PAGES OF SHIT that the illiterate ass hole was posting on i apologize to the people who did try to stick up for (my account) and try to believe that but for the kind members of 240sxforums.com that did help me find parts on my car its greatly appreciated and i actually found some just out side of coos bay at a part-out i found on Craigslist. As for any other questions you may have ill happily answer any and all and to prove i was not the fool on my account i will supply the ip address and internet company's proving that in fact this is the only computer(the one im on now) that i have used the last year the ip as well as the email that i had to reset my password due to it being used then changed. now for the ones who still believe i am just trying to dig my self out of a hole i fell that the wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead......

#114 ·
Excuse me, i only have a few things to say first off I believe you have mistaken as for any confusion i was in Portland (8 hours away) i have gas receipts to prove that as for the illiterate ignorant uneducated fool that was on my account i noticed after reading my in-box his name is Zachary Podesta. Ii feel its a mistake and a warning should have sufficed if any thing. my ip address is pool-96-249-117-79.sttlwa.dsl-w.Verizon.net im pretty sure your educated enough about computers to be able to find out that the posting's and harassment was in fact not myself. If you would like i can go down to the local police station make a police report about the ignorant prepubescent child who cannot keep him occupied with his own items now i under stand all you ignorant folks out there will still think i was on my own computer making my self look like a complete ass when in fact You're proof that Artificial intelligence is preferable to Natural Stupidity. what would be the point after almost 3 years on the forums randomly shoving my head up my ass and making impossible posts about my car when in fact im more then happy with my single cam slammer? now after reading all the 5 PAGES OF SHIT that the illiterate ass hole was posting on i apologize to the people who did try to stick up for (my account) and try to believe that but for the kind members of 240sxforums.com that did help me find parts on my car its greatly appreciated and i actually found some just out side of coos bay at a part-out i found on Craigslist. As for any other questions you may have ill happily answer any and all and to prove i was not the fool on my account i will supply the ip address and internet company's proving that in fact this is the only computer(the one im on now) that i have used the last year the ip as well as the email that i had to reset my password due to it being used then changed. now for the ones who still believe i am just trying to dig my self out of a hole i fell that the wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead......
Keep making statements like that. It sure does help.

Because assumptions worded like that don't make you sound like you're high enough on that horse, the whole "rather deal with AI than natural stupidity" bit... Yeah... No.
As for the people saying this is going to happen again i will sign a contract with 240sxforums.com saying if any problems come out of me i will accept a PERM. ban on the spot no questions asked.
Um. OK.
You said you'd sign "accepting" a ban.
If they ban you, they ban you. Not like you have a choice in the matter.
Exactly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.