Nissan 240SX Forums banner

N00B forum guy

PigNose: 
1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Ness Jenkins 
#1 ·
Is this forum still active? Ive been in the 240sx community for some time but i'm new to forums. Do people still answe questions on here? or are forums a thing of the past?

#2 ·
There's a number of forums one can register for information. This forum is about as active as a 90-year-old's level of intimacy. It's not quite active, but the desire is still there. I would think....

Anyway, you can definitely post as much as you'd like on threads pertaining to subjects you are interested in. Just try not to bump 10-year-old threads thinking someone is going to answer you if the last response was 3 years ago. Unless it the Off Topic section - there you can go nuts.

Welcome to the forums and I hope you never find out about Zilvia and the fact that there's more signs of life there.

#4 ·
It will do you a lot of good to download the factory service manual (free downloads from multiple sites) and learn to read and use it.

FSM = Free
Multimeter is less than like $30
Should solve MOST of your questions.

You can always post your question. When you find your answer, please post your solution so the next guy can solve it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.