Nissan 240SX Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is for members new and old members to introduce themsleves to us.

590K views 7K replies 6K participants last post by  cris30 
#1 ·
A new system will be going in place soon, where all new registrations will be in here until they make their introduction, then they will be allowed to join the general population..:thumbsup

Should be operational shortly.

Suggestions welcome.

1. NO FLAMING Noobs please.
2. Newbies, learn to use the Search button before asking questions.
3. Welcome home.

#3 · (Edited)
Can I be the first to say HI, and I can see the green fairys!!!

Oh yeah there should be a questionaire that is upbeat, funny, and very, very, very, very, very, :heyhey revealing lol

Edit:
Ok maybe I should be a little more revealing about myself....
My name is Chris Brown but every one calls me my whole name. I am a graduate of ITT-TECH with an ASSOC. in Information Technology Majored in 3D Graphics and Design. I am currently in the process of making a 240sx movie and Building up my car. I drive a 1989 240sx hatch ( because it is lighter ) that is recieving a brand new heart (RB25DET) that I still cant get to beat :tears . I live in Killeen, TX so if anyone wants to say WAZZUP just holla at me on the boards.

There im happy :eek3dance

#5 ·
hey everyone im Casey...and im one of the few n these forums who dont care for drift...critisize away :) I have been to a few HPDE's, been through 2 240's with SR's, go to school to be Aviation Technician (airplane mechanic), and i am building my car around track racing....

not a noob.....and i use the search button like a champ, and yes an rb26dett can be swapped in, any quesions can be swapped in with the right custom work, VQ, VG, RB, 350, 302, 4g63, B18C...etc.....but im just listing random engeins nw because if you REALLY wanted to......you can swap anything ya want.

Dont flame my last comment, it was to make a point, and if you wanna comment on it, i wont see it cause im prolly not comin back to this section......

#6 ·
This is such a good idea, Neo.

I just hope there is enough moderation to keep the flow going.

James from Mobile, AL.

Been working on and modding cars for almost 10 years now. I like boating and fishing as well. I'm an IT for the University of Mobile.

I'm more into driver skill and technique than looks or parts.

I'm very short tempered of people who are too lazy to find information on their own, as well as those who inconvienece others by posting hard to decypher, sloppy messages.

#7 ·
I'm Adam. I just turned 20 in March. I've been researching 240s for about a year now ever since a friend gave me a ride in his with stock SR I've been hooked. I finally believe I've gathered enough info to start on my project. Right now I own a 97 Del Sol si which I turbo'd and was fun but am ready to get something more serious. I usually just search and read the new posts made but when I feel it nescisary(sp) I post.

#8 ·
hey hows it going :yummy

names thomas i live in harrisburg PA
i have 2-89 fastbacks one with complete SR swap
and the other gettin one as we speak
both are nicly moded

i also have civic EK hatch (b18c5 typeR)

cars if my life....i dont know what ill do with out them
blood sweet and tears have gone in my cars..
and i love it ! i will be 69 years old and still hooking up cars
lol i bet they will fly by that time since i am only 19

toke 4years of automotive technology
i have inspection and emission licence,
but i dont feel like working as a mechanic

Part time DJ also photographer
full time for a computer IT solution (help desk)

there ya go thats pretty much everything and a nut shell

thanks !

#10 ·
hi im chaz. im new around here and was wondering if i can put a rb26 in my geo.

anyways im 21 and live next to the greatest city ever philadelphia. i dont have a 240, but was about to get one when i first joined but shit happened. I go to Kutztown U and its boring lol. and i love this forum.

#12 ·
Hey guys, I'm Ian fron San Francisco, CA.

Right now i drive a '96 maxima but will be selling it in a few months for a '95 s14. Ive been lurking here for a few months researching the rb25 swap. This forum is great, lots of information and great people. I have already compiled a word file with a long list of everything i need for my swap and its all thanks to this site. Now I just need to save up a little more so i can buy my engine.

#17 ·
hey everyone! I'm pretty new to the forms. and just let me say this place is great. the people are awesome and its FULL of info. It's kick a$$!!!..well anyways I own a 90 240sx hatch and i droped a 91 KA DOHC in it. Not turboed yet but deff plan on it! umm yeah thats pretty much it.. pz

#18 ·
my name is alan, and i had an chance to buy an s14 a month or so ago real cheap, so i did.. best decision i have ever made.. i have already done an sr swap, and i have to say it's totally worth it, and is no where near as hard as i thought..

growing up in a family that worships mustangs, i wanted something different then a cammed up 5.0 to drive to work (gas mileage) and something sporty, fun, and a good car i could take out on dates.. well the nissan has been all that and more.. now all my friends with there carbed v8s like picking on the nissan but they somehow always want me to take the car out when it comes down to it..

thanks nissan it's such a purpose built car

#19 ·
Glad to see everyone sharing.

The plan is so that when a new member registers, they will only be allowed to post here, once they have introduced themselves, they will be able to post in the rest of the forums. We will put some good links in place so that a new person will know where to go, where to look and so on. And also a link to the site rules. Atleast they will have a better understanding of what we are all about.

Thank you all for sharing info about yourselves.

#20 ·
Sup everyone..names kyle..friends all call me whiteboi...drive a 90 240 fastback...waiting on my motorset to be here..middle of june...im 17, go to highschool in Elk Grove, Killa Cali baby...i work part time to afford my car..has taken me six months and i was finally able to purchase my motorset last nite..can't wait..im already excited..anyone in my area or whatever hit me up on aim...krackachan...peace out forums..Thanks nissan for such a great car and chasis...250,000 miles and still goin strong

#21 ·
Hi everyone, my name is Paul. I am from maryland. Bought my 89 hatchback new, and now have 210,000 miles on it. Retired it from everyday driving so I can fix it up and turbo it. Would like to stay with the KA motor, trying to make the decision. Would appreciate input on what to do.

#23 ·
SXMD said:
Hi everyone, my name is Paul. I am from maryland. Bought my 89 hatchback new, and now have 210,000 miles on it. Retired it from everyday driving so I can fix it up and turbo it. Would like to stay with the KA motor, trying to make the decision. Would appreciate input on what to do.
Where in Maryland are you from? I'm in Baltimore. What are your intentions for this car?

#24 ·
YOOOOOOOOOOOO! Whuts up...my names Gerry. Originally from Chula Vista, CA. I now live on the east coast, in this bum-fuck state called Delaware. I have a PS13 with the front end conversion, square lights, R32 grill, factory front aero bumper, and SSR Longchamps, and oh yeah? Two tone paint. SR's getting installed this summer as well as a new paint job. Other cars include 240 hatch, my brothers FC and AE86.

#25 · (Edited)
Whutup, my name is Greg. I'm the younger brother of Reckless13. Always wanted a 240 since 2000-2001 but I was a broke-A$$, Ramen eating, college student. I bought an AE86 2 years ago and now I own an FC as well. I just bought it last summer so it's basiclly stock. So far I equipped the FC with RS Watanabes, ARC intercooler(top mount), C's short shifter, Pivot turbo timer, Pivot eye controller, HKS Fuel cut defencer, HKS BOV Ver.1, Nardi w/ quick release, JDM tails and other JDM thingz. Just bought a 240 hatch last week that me and my brother will build as our GO-HARD vehicle. So, now I am a broke-A$$ non student with a crap load of hot cars.

P.S. Don't think about stealing our crew name or I'll cut you, biatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.