LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 08-23-2006, 01:29 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
n1smo200sx is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Sr20det swap-in South Africa

Hi there guys.New to the forum,I'm from South Africa.I have a red 1994 200sx.It was called that even though it had the Ca18 motor in it!!I just recently swopped out the CA18 with blacktop Sr20det motor.It was quite a feat,since as far as i know is there only 2 in SA!The link to some photo's,http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/?saved=1 .Just waiting for some bigger injectors to really get it going. Also I need a speedo sensor from the gearbox. The gearbox i bought came from Japan,and wasn't treated very nicely!Anyone with the parts just drop me a mail,then we can discuss a price.
Long live the S13!!Viva!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-23-2006, 02:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ch1873857 The posts made by this user are trust worthych1873857 The posts made by this user are trust worthych1873857 The posts made by this user are trust worthych1873857 The posts made by this user are trust worthych1873857 The posts made by this user are trust worthych1873857 The posts made by this user are trust worthych1873857 The posts made by this user are trust worthych1873857 The posts made by this user are trust worthych1873857 The posts made by this user are trust worthych1873857 The posts made by this user are trust worthych1873857 The posts made by this user are trust worthy
what. you got rid of your CA? want to sell it for cheap? meh shipping would be shit. so you wanted something different? i have a speed sensor. email me [email protected] . i just still cant believe you got rid of the CA. you downgraded man. more power but you could still make that power in the CA..rocker arms FTL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
selling KYB AGX adjustables with sporlines
looking for CA parts to hord.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement