Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up, what I have forsale is a set of four(4) Toyota Rims that are in AMAZING condition. These are pretty hard to find. Demensions are: 14x7 with a +8 offset! Bolt patter is 4x114.3. I have three Toyota center caps to go with them. ONLY ONE has some curb rash, nothing major at all. All four are straight, meaning no bends, dents, dings, or anything that may cause them not to mount and balance a tire correctly. I live in Woodland, which is about 15 minutes north of Sacramento and about 25 minutes east of Vacaville. shoot me an email if you would like to meet up and buy them. Price is set at $150 for all four(4) with out tires. Let me know @ [email protected]. Thanx for looking.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ooops..i didn't wanna give my hopes up on the -8. thanx. yea that is correct, they do not fit the 240sx with out modifications....thus the reason why I am selling. Didn't feel like doin the work. Figured i'd get some response from here. Thanx again.

·
Registered
193 Posts
And besides the fact that if you go to pnp you will get a set with tires for cheaper..i got mine with still good tires just let the air out of em and muddied em up for 90 dollars total..and if you don't have dustcovers they will fit teh 240...im probably the one and only person rockin a set on my s13..yee yee

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"oh my god! Everyone look out! ITS THE HATER SQUAD!!!" :eek:

First off, I'm not trying to screw any1 over! 240's owners are usually in the drift community, and they usually know people with 86's and or own one of their own. I use this forum just for more advertisment. If i seen some clean wheels for a friend of mine on a forum he doesnt read, i'm gonna tell him about it.

And good for you if you can find these at a better price. Here is a big cookie!!! I don't know where you can find these just like this for a better price. To me these are rare rims that you can not go out and buy whenever you want. For those who aren't as fortunate to have that luxary, they have these forums to search through. And unfortunately, there is people like you who just love to put in their -2 cents to try to look cool, or ruin some1's post. I've seen these go for $300 before, so my asking price is not insane as you make it seem.

Anywayz. to those who are interested in the rims, sorry for the interruption. Please fill free to contact me if you wanna come check them out in person.

Oh Tim, add $100 or ur offer and i'll deliver them to you :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
ll_EvOluTIoN said:
And besides the fact that if you go to pnp you will get a set with tires for cheaper..i got mine with still good tires just let the air out of em and muddied em up for 90 dollars total..and if you don't have dustcovers they will fit teh 240...im probably the one and only person rockin a set on my s13..yee yee
yeah yours did which was wierd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts