Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they weight 24.8 pounds a piece, i weighed one at work today before i put tires on them...

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts
yay, still too heavy.

either way they = gay.

once again, people need to learn that they're better off with their stock wheels than with cheap heavy wheels that kill performance.
then again, half the people on here don't understand what makes/kills performance.

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts
240fly said:
don't hate they're still sexy
you fucking noob:smacked49
there're more to wheels than looks.
fuck the looks. they weigh a ton and look cheap.
woohoo....they have deep dish.....and probably brake clearance issues b/c of the face's rear design.

CRAP CRAP CRAP

·
Registered
182 Posts
From the pics I've seen of the rear, they have plenty of clearance. But they are way too heavy for my taste.

·
Registered
315 Posts
raen419 said:
yay, still too heavy.

either way they = gay.

once again, people need to learn that they're better off with their stock wheels than with cheap heavy wheels that kill performance.
then again, half the people on here don't understand what makes/kills performance.
deng rapper status. hahaha. power to the light wheels.

random fact: i hear that 1lb to the wheel = 1.5 lbs to the body (becasue the wheels is actually moving. i read it in a magazine article.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
tuner1014 said:
deng rapper status. hahaha. power to the light wheels.

random fact: i hear that 1lb to the wheel = 1.5 lbs to the body (becasue the wheels is actually moving. i read it in a magazine article.

i heard that it was 1 pound of rotating mass is equal to 10 pounds of sprung weight the the 1.5 i think is for unsprung weight which i belive wheels would be both

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts
iirc, 1lb of unsprung weight = 7lb of sprung weight.

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts
i think so.
i honestly can't tell you 100%, but i'm about 85.2% sure i'm right, lol.

man i need a moosehead or some hand grenades.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts