Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just going to post pictures of what I have going on. It's a long drug out process so I'll try to keep it up. 1989 240sx coupe. Plans of KA24ET.
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Plant

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

Hand Office supplies Tool Automotive tire Wood

Product Automotive tire Tool Engineering Motor vehicle

Wood Circuit component Gas Passive circuit component Electrical wiring

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Gauge Measuring instrument Material property Gas Font

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel Tread

Wood Vise Machine tool Saw Workbench

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty sure I got the rear bumper support straightened with some heat and a couple tack welds. Added volume to the oilpan and put a 10 AN fitting for turbo oil return. Cleaned up the interior, waiting for warmer weather to shampoo it. New master cylinder for brakes and clutch. Welded up the holes for the butterfly valve delete on the intake manifold and sandblasted.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Tread Bumper

Car Motor vehicle Steering part Vehicle Steering wheel

Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bumper

Car Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Tire

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle brake Rim Gas

Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive air manifold

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Gas Auto part

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Car Automotive exterior

·
Registered
159 Posts
That's a pretty clean car. Not all dented and just a little rust here and there. Never seen a brown dash like that. At least it doesn't have a bunch of cracks.

What's the thought on the oil pan? Extra capacity? What cam?

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's a pretty clean car. Not all dented and just a little rust here and there. Never seen a brown dash like that. At least it doesn't have a bunch of cracks.

What's the thought on the oil pan? Extra capacity? What cam?

Keep up the good work!
It has character, but its worth saving. Good condition for a ND/MN car. I have the philosophy that if I'm removing it, I might as well restore it. I've even been black oxiding the bolts I remove. It hasn't seen direct sunlight for the last 17 years. I hear that people hate the brown interior, I personally like it. It's in great condition and it's not that common. I have the tools and knowledge to add capacity to the pan, so I did. I have 15 years of aerospace machining and I farm. Should add an extra quart. As for the cam, it's a Colt Cams Triflow 2.
Font Parallel Number Pattern Monochrome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts