Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't know where to start, but I've managed to get a car. Thankful for my father's automotive business, we retrieved the car since the owner didn't pick it up.

Specs:

• Title says 1990 Nissan 240SX Hatch
  • KA24E Engine, Automatic Transmission
  • Pulls really good, once its warmed. You hit it up to 3k or more and the baby pulls like hell rising.
  • Idles rough when cold, when warm, the roughness decreases.
Anyways, I have a short video of just the start up. The only things done to it that we know of were a new Head Gasket, Exhaust, and the Master Cylinder for the brakes. Approximately $350 in to it, not including gas.

Now, this is one pic. This is the most "take before and after" picture. The very first beginning of it. This was me just taking all of the exterior parts out, I'm going to re-paint it the same color, Red:

This is now. I ripped the WHOLE interior OUT. Completely! The seats come out, only there to sit and drive it out and in lol. Pulling dents out, and removing bondo:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Newest of the 13th:

Short video:

Please remember: In the video, we replaced in the engine the head gasket and put a exhaust on it. Otherwise, only the master cylinder. I did the rest lol.

Post your comments, suggestions, whatever. Have fun.

·
Registered
286 Posts
MONSTER TRUCKIN! haha.

What are your plans for this beast? DD, Drift, AutoX, just another fun car? Wanna do a swap, wanna turbo the single cam, what do you want to do with this?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I plan on putting a turbo on it. Also mainly for driving it too. I want to kinda street race others while I'm driving. This gives me a little bit to do to work on. Hopefully, this engine will handle the turbo, and soon want to put a Manual Tranny on there, and then put a boost controller.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts