Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed injectors on my car. Before doing so, it ran fine. Now it runs rich, stalls when decelerating, shuts off when decelerating as well and hesitates when giving it gas.....almost like flooding the motor. Tried to put old injectors back, but o-rins were bad and new o-rings did not fit in fuel rail with new injectors. I tried to put new o-rings on old injectors and they still didn't fit in fuel rail. So I put o-rings from basic o-ring kit on new injectors so they fit in fuel rail and they don't seem to be leaking. Cleaned MAF and it is clean. Checked fuel injectors and all are clicking. Cleaned throttle butterfly valve and there is no carbon buildup. Cleaned Air Temp Sensor, cleaned all electrical connection on the TPS and coolant temp sensor on top of the intake. Tried to check TPS for ohms and am unsure how to do it correctly. Car idles at 1000 rpm now and still has same problems when accelerating and shutting off when decelerating. None of these problems existed until I changed the injectors. Any help would be appreciated because I am currently at a loss of what to do next. Please help!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts