Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... this is just for random banter for the people who actually visit here now a days.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to Proving Grounds 2 last weekend at BIR. Good times! I have 28 videos of runs on my YouTube. Pretty damn cool watching an old vette and a big a$$ cadillac tandem.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
I went to Proving Grounds 2 last weekend at BIR. Good times! I have 28 videos of runs on my YouTube. Pretty damn cool watching an old vette and a big a$$ cadillac tandem.
Oh wow, that looks like a blast. I need to get me a project car, I'm thinking older BMW 3-series.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was definitely fun, just like the last couple events. Just wish I had my car with me.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
It was definitely fun, just like the last couple events. Just wish I had my car with me.
I'll be going to All Star Bash in October. Going there gives me a serious case of the wants

·
GnarKiller
5,117 Posts
I've been silent, but active. I lost my password and wasn't patient enough to wait for the reset email so I have been locked out for months.

In other news.. I'm back in and just bought Michelin Pilot Sport tires for my daily. And you guys think drift tires are expensive.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been silent, but active. I lost my password and wasn't patient enough to wait for the reset email so I have been locked out for months.

In other news.. I'm back in and just bought Michelin Pilot Sport tires for my daily. And you guys think drift tires are expensive.

Love that car!

·
Registered
5,126 Posts

[/URL]
Those tires are no joke. I thought car tires were expensive, until I started shopping off road tires.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where the hell is Scoot? There's some damn garbage all over the forum.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I'm always around during the work week trying to update stuff I've done over the weekend, if I get to it. Otherwise, instagram and lurking looking for pics, youtube. I wish I could afford a nice daily, but then again I don't like all the sensors associated with OBD2 cars.

·
Super Moderator
1,960 Posts
Me: I'm gonna get my car somewhat completed while in school
Life: LOL hold on

University regarding Senior Projects: We expect you to build something patentable and commercially marketable
Teammate Expectation : We are gonna build a spaceship
Reality: So this is our pet rock

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Me: I'm gonna get my car somewhat completed while in school
Life: LOL hold on

University regarding Senior Projects: We expect you to build something patentable and commercially marketable
Teammate Expectation : We are gonna build a spaceship
Reality: So this is our pet rock
Solid! Heheh

1 - 20 of 49 Posts