Nissan 240SX Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
He will never accept it. Dictators never accept their defeat, I mean, just look at Hitler. He'd rather go down by his own terms than be dragged out into humiliation.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
He will never accept it. Dictators never accept their defeat, I mean, just look at Hitler. He'd rather go down by his own terms than be dragged out into humiliation.
He's not a dictator, stop it with that political BS. He was duly elected and I'm sorry you've been unable to accept that for the last 4 years. You all got your way, now it's time to move on.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Lol, this is so funny. I wonder when will Mr. President accept his defeat.
When they actually go through and guarantee this election was sound, legally and ethically. It's his right to make sure the elections are fair, just like it's our right to expect the correct results. You all really need to pull your heads out of CNN's ass and decide to actually think for yourselves.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ah, I didn't even realize we have a Trump supporter in our midst. My, my, such temper, RikRong. No worries, I'm sure Trump will still reach that golden number of 270, he just needs to lose 50 lbs. Hahaha!

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Ah, I didn't even realize we have a Trump supporter in our midst. My, my, such temper, RikRong. No worries, I'm sure Trump will still reach that golden number of 270, he just needs to lose 50 lbs. Hahaha!
Far from it, but I knew that would be your response, so not unexpected. I'm an American who's tired of seeing people trying to tear this country apart. Honestly, can anyone who's against Trump really tell me anything bad he's done while in office? No? That's because you believe everything the media spits out and are unable to do research yourself. Over these last two presidential elections, I chose to vote third party because I couldn't stand either of the blithering idiots the Dems or Republicans brought to the table, and yes Hillary and Biden are blithering idiots. I responded how I did because it's amazing that you all really think Trump is a dictator and is really that bad of a President, when, in reality, he's not been the worst President in my lifetime.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Arin, BTW, don't take it personally. I'm not mad specifically at the comments in here, I'm just frustrated over the state of the country. Instead of constantly blaming this person or that person for what's going on, we all need to just take a step back and realize we're all Americans. We need to be united against the world, not divided against each other. We don't need to always get upset over some guy's eccentric Tweets on Twitter and just get back to focusing on fixing the country.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts