Nissan 240SX Forums banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
I see you guys posting a few times a week on all your sponsor threads. I really want a lot of your goodies. I'm a big fan of LED replacements in all the bulb sockets they'll fit because they did wonders behind my gauge cluster. I just don't want you guys thinking nobody is paying attention since the forums have slowed down over the last few years. As soon as my S13 is buttoned up better, I'm getting everything you guys offer. Thanks for keeping up with your threads so well guys.

·
Vendor
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I see you guys posting a few times a week on all your sponsor threads. I really want a lot of your goodies. I'm a big fan of LED replacements in all the bulb sockets they'll fit because they did wonders behind my gauge cluster. I just don't want you guys thinking nobody is paying attention since the forums have slowed down over the last few years. As soon as my S13 is buttoned up better, I'm getting everything you guys offer. Thanks for keeping up with your threads so well guys.
I actually own an S14 myself, so this has always been a fun forum for me

I recently put our HP5 194 LED replacements in my cluster, and it really cleaned them up. Getting the actual clusters out though isn't very fun LOL!

We have products for nearly every location, but the traffic has indeed been quite slow on this particular forum. If you ever have questions about products for your S13, please don't hesitate to give us a shout!

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Vendor
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
It added a lot to my S14, especially the interior LED lighting we offer

And it's probably the easiest thing you'll ever install on your 240, aside from maybe a drift button lol

Nick C.

·
Vendor
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
@collegekid,

My apologies if you sent us a PM and hadn't received a response. Autoguide changed our notification settings for all of our forum accounts without informing us.

If you need any assistance, please contact our customer service team: (314) 205-3033 or email: [email protected]

Thank you,
Nick C.

·
Vendor
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·

TJ Fry's S14 drift car Featuring Diode Dynamics Stage Series Light bars & LED accent lighting

Installed by Gern's 12 Volt

21 - 40 of 77 Posts