Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guy/gals. New on here just got 95 240sx w/ and rb20 swap with some slight internal work..Anyway. She's giving me a lil trouble at the moment..she did a cold start the other day after installing aftermarket temp gauge. The factory gauge is still installed, just wanted a better reading. After the initial cold start turned the key no crank, nothing. I can turn the accessories on gauges light up. But soon as I turn key to start it everything dies
Then when I back off the key, not turning the ignition on everything comes back on. Kinda like it's reseting itself. Did some diagnostic work with volt meter. Turns out ECU isn't getting power when key turned to the ignition on...thinking it's not grounding somewhere. Any thoughts or had anyone experienced this before?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would first make sure the battery is good and the connections are clean and tight. There might be enough power in the battery to make the lights come on but not enough to make it crank.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would first make sure the battery is good and the connections are clean and tight. There might be enough power in the battery to make the lights come on but not enough to make it crank.
Battery is all good..charged it had it tested as well. Read another post earlier... think it might have something to do with the ignition switch possibly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts