Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
thats bad ass. I see the point on a lhd car but not a rhd car. The only reason i ever wanted a 2jz in my 240 is becuse the exhust is on the right side of the motor.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
To be diffrent. Theres the ups and downs of both motors. I just like the fact that the exhust side is on the right. I never cared about what motors in what car. If its fast its fast. Weather you like it or not thats up to you but that fact is thats its not a easy swap and it makes good power. I commend people that do all kinds of diffrent swaps. Its kinda like a newer sunbeam tiger or ac cobra were they take a good chasie and slap a huge motor in it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Why do they need so much torque in such a light car, with such a limited ability to upgrade the size of the rear tires? I seriously haven't heard anyone complain that the RB26 was "gutless". Why would you need to replace the crank to get 1K hp? And the rest of that list would be identical to the 2JZ's list of required mods.

This site seems like they're going to any lengths to sell their stupid swap, at the same time alienating nissan enthusiasts! Who do they think they're marketing to, idiots?

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts
S14Silvia said:
The same reason that a dog lick it's balls: Because it can.
that's probably the perfect analogy for why people do things to their cars that don't make sense to others.

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts
can we lock now?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts