Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i did a search and did not fined any info on this i found some 1991 300zx leather seats now my ? will they fit :12dunno in my s13 how hard to install or its a bolt on

i am sure people tried and know

pics are welcome

thanks alot for any help

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
s14 and r32 seats are the most common swap. if you have a fastback, look for some 180sx seats.

z32 seats will require alot of modifications to fit. not worth it imo.

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
unwed_transient said:
s14 and r32 seats are the most common swap. if you have a fastback, look for some 180sx seats.

z32 seats will require alot of modifications to fit. not worth it imo.
and s15 seats, they cost a bit more but DAMN are they nice.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
it's funny when you see r32 seats on ebay or something. they're stained to shit and look terrible, but there are still asshats out there that will spend 300 bucks on them.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
unwed_transient said:
it's funny when you see r32 seats on ebay or something. they're stained to shit and look terrible, but there are still asshats out there that will spend 300 bucks on them.
if u can find them for 300 buxs thats a deal these days...they go for more than that....$300+ for seats that are just as old and beat up as yours, if not older. ridiculous

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
unwed_transient said:
exactly why I didn't buy them

I got 05 seats out of a sentra SE-R

180 bucks brand spankin new from a junked sentra.

spent about 5 dollars on 1/8th inch steel and wala! NEW oem seats

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well any way i am going to take a look at thous seats today and if a can make them work thats great if not i will sell them

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
se240sx said:
so if i take my stock seat breakets and mount them on 300zx seats will that work
NO the seats are too wide. plus why would u want to put them 40lb monsters in your car anyway

·
Registered
199 Posts
arent kouki 180sx seats just S14 seats with "180sx" all over them?

and what's the big deal about S14 seats? pattern's ugly, and they look like they came out a Corolla..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts