Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this is how it goes. we had a new recriut in our team with a 240z and theyre all like come up to IHOP i was like alright. soo i go up there and on the way this 06 mustang starts pulling up next to me. knowing that i had no freakin chance (sohc with an intake), i do the speed limit you kno going slow, he just cruises with me but i kinda dont look at him. after 3 lights on a highway i look back and there is another car who puled next to me, A scion TC

ok so the TC is next to me and the mustang is right behid me on a 3 lane HWY.
and i am like what the hell (its tempting) going about 45 i downshift to 3rd and start to pull up on the TC followed my the mustang, going to 4th the tc starts pulling up on me just to be stopped by the traffic (haha) the mustang tries to change lane and cut me off but there was a car a little bit infront of him so i dont slow down and he gets blocked by the traffic (haha). (dont kno who won.. i survived so i won i guess)

ok so i reach IHOP and we decide to change places cause were were smokin up the parking lot and they called the cops. on the way to my firnds house he wants to race. so the 240z and my 180 line up on a red. the the "z" started off pretty quick but i caught up on 2nd shifting to 3rd he pulled away, shifting to 4th i pulled ahead of him like 1/2 a car. after we hot like 100 i slowly started pulling ahead of him. (my win)

after that i raced a tibbi GTv6 from a rolling start but he only got up to 60 and let off the gas. (my loss)

on my way back from his house, the tibbi and i are just screwing around goitng to about 60 and letting off and all off the sudden this car pulls up in the slow lane.i knew it was a beamer but i dont kno what series. he wanted to race the tibbi byt my firnd is a pussy and dosent go over 60 so i downshifted and got next to the beamer. we slowed down to about 30 in the highway (2 am o clock on a wednesday no traffic) i kinda kept up till like 4th but he smoked me after that.
FLAME AWAYYYYY

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
cool what all is done to your 180?

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
yes. sounds like some weak races. maybe im used to races with my SR on the highway starting at 70 and going over 120. idk. Whats the deal with only 60 on the highway? Maybe the mustang was a v6 and that was why he wanted to run?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i say 180 casue of the body, but its a sohc with an intake like i said earler. yea but i would like to ahev races chich start at 70 and go over 120 bit my shit limits at 115 :(

·
Premium Member
5,166 Posts
evilbender said:
yea i say 180 casue of the body, but its a sohc with an intake like i said earler. yea but i would like to ahev races chich start at 70 and go over 120 bit my shit limits at 115 :(
so a 240sx coupe is a one-via? ha, just giving you a hard time. if you had a true 180,that'd be pretty nice

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
damn dude dont start this shit again.i never said it makes it a 180sx. its a 180 body with a american sohc in it "89 fastback 240sx sohc". rps13 good enough for you?

·
Premium Member
5,166 Posts
if we're going to get technical you own a rhs13(usdm), the 180sx is a rps13(jdm)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts