Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
it's the german thread!

you'll need to use the uprights off of the Q45 or Z32tt's rear subframe if you want to use their hubs. N/A Z32 rear hubs will fit, as will s15 and s14 se rear hubs.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I think the earlier J30 hubs fit too....with the newer ones you would need hub, lca, and some other stuff

and how come everyone has 0 rep power?

·
Registered
471 Posts
just get peak performance or attain or gto brand 5 lug hubs they bolt right on no other bs to change peak performance are the cheapest i have attain lubs they are thick and bullet so they cant rust

·
Registered
387 Posts
gtp420 said:
Ya thats your best bet. Is just some gto frony hubs and na z32 rears.
But the Z32 shocks use the fork style bottom shell whereas the S13 uses the bolt style bottom shell, if you're using the uprights...So be careful what suspension you run!

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Fireplug said:
But the Z32 shocks use the fork style bottom shell whereas the S13 uses the bolt style bottom shell, if you're using the uprights...So be careful what suspension you run!
Were talking about Z32 wheel bearings and hubs, not Z32 rear brakes... you dont need to change the upright when you just swap the hub/wheel bearings over.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
lsd2way said:
am i the only one that feel ther german language is alittle creepy?? Maybe its just the Hitler effect..
No, its creepy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts