Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i dont know much about the difference in s13 and s14(havent owned my s14 long enough to know nething about it but its a auto and both tires spin and the sunroof is broken) but the down side is its a auto... i have a totaled out s13 but its a sohc motor n trans are good but im not converting to a single... i beleave i seen a thread that u could use the sohc trans that will bolt right up but it dont have the one sensor so u need a s14 housing. but can i take the s13 clutch petel and all the s13 stuff like the flywheel clutch and the hard lines and get them in the car so i dont have to buy nething but the trans??? and will the s13 driveshaft work on s14???

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
both cars 4lug

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What does 4 lug have to do with anything the driveshaft wont work the pedal wont work and the hardlines im not sure
ty for clearin that one up wasnt sure the guy i bought ths s14 from said it owuld but i didnt think they would fit cause all the 5speed swaps say s14 frim half of the drive shaft... owell gonna sell my s13 5speed swap when i get a chance to pull it then lol or hopefully trade it for a s14 swap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts