Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 240sx candy apple blue, TRUE STREET car! lights, signals, heater box, air conditioning, the car is plated and insured. Complete original black leather interior,6 point moly cage, 5 point harness, removable Simpson parachute, battery relocated with custom on/off switch, aluminum 15 gallon sumped fuel cell, custom Strange adjustable front suspension, manual brake conversion, Strange lightweight billet front brakes, mustang rear disc brake setup in rear, all new stainless steel brake lines all around, 8.8 rear end with large tubes 33spline axles with Auburn lsd, ladder bar coil over setup, Weld drag lites 15x3.5 front and 15x12 rears with Mickey Thompson 28x 12.5 ET streets, CCW billet wheels 18x8.5 with 245/45/18 fronts and 19x12 315/25/19 rears, Fully built 2JZ 3.0L,Crower h-beam rods, CP pistons, Forged crank, 1mm oversize valves, fully ported heads, custom intake, Crower cams adjustable cam gears and spring, custom stainless steel exhaust manifold, 4” custom full exhaust, 80mm Borg Warner turbo with a 1.03 exhaust housing, Tail 60mm waste gate, Tail blow off valve, Precision 1700 hp air to air front mount intercooler, 4” polished pipes, manual boost controller, 90mm throttle body, N.O.S nitrous system, AEM management system with a 5 bar map sensor, HKS ignition amplifier, 160lbs/hr (1600cc) injectors, Aeromotive regulator, MagnaFuel 750 street pump, aluminum fittings and braided lines through out, Griffin aluminum rad, TH400 tranny with trans brake fully built, ATI 9” converter and flex plate, Ross machined adapter plate, custom steel drive shaft and drive shaft loop. This combo made 845 to the rear wheels and went 8.81 @ 163mph.
Asking $34,000 Car was built by "The Chassis Stop" in Ontario Canada.
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!! NO TRADES!!!

In its street form.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
8.8 seconds is slow as fuck.

Ka's are running 7 seconds;

that boy needs to step his game up..

·
The Irrelevant Mod
29,281 Posts
Looks extra clean; good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
a nissan body, toyota engine, and pontiac rear end. thats pretty sacrificial, but its 1 nice drag car. i would of rather stuck that rear end in a mean camaro or nova. just my 2 cents. good luck sellin her, i wish i had that much money to throw down on a toy like that.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not mine to sell, just thought i'd toss it up here in case anyone was interested.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
that is a nasty drag car... hahahahaha i doubt there is one person on here with $34,000 tho, this is the 240sx forums rememeber? ahah good luck, well to the owner

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
I saw it was by you Slacker and before I read through it I thought "Why the fuck is he worrying about money!? This car could put me through college!" haha

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
^Nope, ever drove a car that was set up for manual brakes? Its different than losing vacuum on a car with power assisted brakes.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Even if you aren't broke, I don't see many people having enough cash to buy it and I am sure no bank will give you 34k to go buy a 14 year old car.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Careful what you laugh at, bet you can't build it for 34k noob.

·
Another squid on a Gixxer
1,448 Posts
looks to me like it's a T6 80mm dual ball bearing (looks like water lines going to the side of the turbo off the water neck.) which means that turbo alone is over 4k.. plus 2k for a T6 manifold for the 2jz.. 6-8k for the built bottom end.. 3k+ for the wheels(both sets together), plus tires which are not cheap.. the trans and adapter kit to put it on that motor which is 5500+.. after ONLY that, tell me how much is left over for fuel system, EMS, rear end conversion, cage, custom intake manifold, intercooler ect ect ect ect.. oh, this also doesn't include the cost of the 2JZ swap kit.. good luck building this car for under 34k in parts alone!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts