Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so I've read where people are using the side feed wrx injectors but my question is could you use the top feed injectors with a top feed fuel rail?

because if you can this could easily be a very inexpencive way to get 800cc injectors

I have a set of the wrx "blues" (02-03 model) that I have modified by simply grinding the screen caps off you can get 800cc+ out of these (I cant remember the exact 8--cc #), this has been done for quite some time and have been flow tested and they are all within a very small margin of each ones flow and the characteristics (like atomisation) are no different then any other 800cc injectors

you can get a set for about $100-150 then $100 for the fuel rail, much cheaper then buying a $550+ set of nismo's or any other 800's

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I want to achieve a low 400 rwhp mark using these injectors which I know they'll support but will a z32 MAF support that many ponies?

·
Registered
147 Posts
the z32 maf will suport more than 400hp easy. where can i get some of them injectors

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tell ya what I might jus sell you mine I just got to looking and my injectors are yellow...

now correct me if Im wrong but a yellow injector isnt stock correct?

if not then what injectors could I have? they are side feed btw

1 - 4 of 4 Posts