Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Kinda hard to tell what the car looks like. The pics look like they were taken a 1/8 mile away. Maybe some better pics would help you sell it. :thumbsup

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pics

will get some pics in day or two,Not much to look at... a average 240 with some surface rust and little dings and no drivetrain.I would have the pics but car is at my friends huese like 20 min away.It is a low milage chassis though as it had like 95k on it the first time i bought it,and there cant be no more then 110k on it now.

Would make a good first drift car.dont have to worry about scratching the paint.:smittles

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No clue on the exhaust.Im guessing the springs are just the cheapo ones s tech or whatever.all i know is they were both bought right before the car was torn apart.

300 bucks takes it all.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PhoenixZero said:
if no one else grabs this up, ill give you 300 for it.
im always looking for another 240.
bb4 96 says hes coming to get it this weekend but if he doesnt ill let you know.really need it gone.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i really wish i could pick it up, take it across the ferry to my house, then order me a CA18..but it wont move to the ferry, and i need a running car right now, no time for an engine swap...gah

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
b.s

I dont understand this,I get all these people saying there gonna take it but yet the car still sits.:12dunno

1 - 16 of 16 Posts