Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, do they make popup lights in Carbon Fiber. The hatch or w.e the actual motors and lights are enclosed in... can anyone find out for me?

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not trying to down you or anything, but why would you want carbon fiber popups, do you have a carbon fiber hood or something?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol.. your both wrong.. I dont even have a hood.. see there. I was just wondering because i was looking around in super street and i thought i saw one with CF popups and i was like dubya tee eff mate? lol. I have a project car and was just wondering if they did make em, and cf hoods arent that expensive..ftw.

·
Registered
521 Posts
sorry then

o im osrry then,i didnt mean to offend you, idk those are the only ones actually seen for sale, they should be out there in the market though, Don

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats cool man the 240 is a 90se. which is a coupe with the head up display. the hud is the best part about to se. and it only can in the coupe version. Also its a pignose so thats a plus also - Ant1

Looks like i got me a pignose guys!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
lol.. your both wrong.. I dont even have a hood.. see there. I was just wondering because i was looking around in super street and i thought i saw one with CF popups and i was like dubya tee eff mate? lol. I have a project car and was just wondering if they did make em, and cf hoods arent that expensive..ftw.[/quote]

really? where may i find these inexpensive cf hoods?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts