Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello yall, so currently ive been in process of bringing a 92 s13 back to life, she sat for four years. i got her back on the road running and driving fine but for some reason i have no power to my windows, door locks, gauges, radio, ac and my blinkers(note for some reason i still have interior lighting including on the gauges). anyways i tested all my fuses/relays/fusible links in the engine bay, went into test the ones in the cabin and came across my turn signal, meter, and electronics 10amp fuses, no matter the postion of the key they are only pushing out .6 volts(note i have replaced the ignition switch harness but not the actual lock cylinder) any thoughts would be greatly appreciated im at a loss

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys new her I’ve visited from time to time just to get info and now I’m in a situation where I may have fucked up my s13 buy trying to fix whirring issues along the way I started the car and it’s like the emergency brake is on from 1st to rev the car shirts but again it’s like I’m giving gas and the car wants to go but will not I did replace the brake sensor and noticed the second sensor just to the left needed replacing mind you the clutch sensor I never touched but that’s what I’m thinking of replacing to see if it helps any ideals I would welcome all!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts