Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a 1993 Nissan 240sx coupe. I has 117,xxx on the chassis and about 88,xxx on the motor and 5spd transmission. It has an ACT street disc clutch, Fidanza 11 lb. flywheel, and Nismo motor and tranny mounts. i have also just recently purchased a new black carpet kit and had the headliner recovered in black as well. The interior is not completely together right now but, I have everything original from the S13 still. I had the automatic seatbelts removed and S14 seatbelts installed. The engine is part way through a swap, and is about 85% finished (engine is in car and just needs fluids, radiator installed, belts, and exhaust manifold installed). I have run out of time to finish working on this, and need to get a more practical vehicle. The car is sturdy and drives great. It has Meagan Racing tension rods. I have the old motor from this car with a working, in good condition 5 spd transmission that is included. Also, the vlsd out of my s14 and gasket ( i was going to do a diff swap) , an S14 HKS hi-power exhaust, S14 sun roof (full motor assembly and good glass), S14 Zenki fender, S14 white face guage cluster, 3 18x7.5 driftz rims w/ 215/45/r18 Nitto Neogen tires ( 2 have 75% of tread), and a few other things as well. All the parts I just listed you could re sell and make back a fair amount of your money. I am asking $2,000 for everything. You can contact me by email [email protected], or call/txt (870) 736-3213. I really need to get rid of this car so feel free to ask questions or make offers. It all must go as a package, Nothing left out, and Nothing sold separately!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts