Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm considering selling my beater S14.
1995 240sx 256k+ in Cincinnati. Trying to get some idea of value or find a buyer. I have 3 other cars and have never been a big 240 guy, but it is fun to drive so I have just kept it around.

This car is all stock except the missing cat which fell off some years back. I bought it from a friend in florida. It is one of my daily drivers and I don't drive it in the winter. There is basically zero rust under the car. The florida sun and rain wore through the paint on the roof resulting in some surface rust. The car has been backed into and I have rear ended another car a few years ago. It is still straight and drives straight but the fenders and hood are roughed up. There is a leak in the power steering, the AC stopped working a couple years back and the dash is cracked. The upholstery is in good shape, door panels are good other than the worn arm rests, engine runs great (no burning or leaking), and the transmission I rebuilt from an S13 a couple years back.

I can get more pictures including underneath if interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will be straight with you on this one dude. Your beater S14 should be categorized as a salvage car and I don't think you will easily find a buyer on here. Have you considered taking it to a scrap dealer since it will be simpler than trying to send it here? My niece has a similar junker and a friend suggested one company called https://www.scrapi.com/scrap-car-prices that deals with people in your situation. It should be easy to locate them on the internet if you really want to say goodbye to your dear friend.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Saw this a little late. My buddy could be interested. He's been looking for an S14 project. We recently installed a new set of tires from 4 Wheelonline onto his Wrangler and sold it to find a new project he likes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts