Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yea as the title states im trying to find out where these relays are located. I have searched for it looked in the FSM but it doesnt really give me a location. So if someone could just let me know that would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
423 Posts
Why would you need to find the accesory relays for?

If im not mistaken, arent they labeld on top of the "relay boxes", i mean there are only 6-7 relays under the hood....

You could always pull up the boxes and use a Voltage Meter to meter out the accesory wires...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just saying but does it matter what its for? I need to find it to make sure that the relay is working right because not getting enough power at the line at the fuse box under the dash. Yes there is One in the engine bay on the box next to the air box that one. Says Acc but i still need to find the other one and know there is 2 because of the FSM. just wanna know where it is.

So please if soemone could tell me where the other is thats great. Thanks

·
Registered
423 Posts
If you have accesory power at the fuse box, but its a lower voltage.... Then you have some sort of resistance issue on that wire...

What Voltage are you seeing at the fuse box? ?

Do you know that your "ACC" relay is working? have you energized the coil on it ( to hear it click?)?

What seems to be the problem you are having to source the relays for "ACC " power? Maybe we can help that way?

·
Registered
2 Posts
sPEAKING OF THE acc RELAY, MINE WAS SHORTED OUT REPLACED THE RELAY AND THE FEMALE INSERT,BUT STILL HAVE NO acc MEANING SEALTBELTS AC,NO TACH NOTHING,NOT SURE WHAT TO DO NEXT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts