Nissan 240SX Forums banner

101 - 120 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
just bought my first 240x sr20det... looking at restorodding it it to make it my dream car.
Looking forward to contributing in this forum!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seems to be the place for introductions. I've been into cars, mostly Asians for a long time now. My cousin and me run a small chassis/race shop in northern PA so about 12 hours of my awake time in spent with automobiles. Not big into forums, but I thought I'd give this one a shot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm real!!

Hi I'm new here been reading on these forums for a while I have a 90 Ka 5spd with 130 orig mi boneee stock. I've soldered a piece in the widow to make it work again, put lift supports on the hatch, replaced some belts, did a full tune up fuel filter, ngk iridium cap rotor wires- yes I said that all as one word :laugh: I'm a five foot tall female and I love my car but kills me to modify it. I've always wanted a fast car but this car is just so perfect and original id hate to drop the sr in it! I don't weigh shit so it hauls pretty good stock but I live in Tx and would loveee to beat down these camaros and mustangs 'round here! Imports forever!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, my name is Matt

Hi All, my Name is Matt. just purchased an 89 240SX last summer with the SR20DET engine!!! currently in the process of replacing the turbo to Garette GT2871R, and hope the car can reach up to 350WHP!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello my name is Damian

Just recently bought my first 240, it's an s13 hatch, lots of miles at almost 250,000 but it still runs great and is pretty clean. I would post a picture but I'm not certain on how to do that. I see the insert image button but the image isn't on the internet, it is on my computer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Buyng my first 240SX S14- 1995

What am I to expect. I am buying a 240sx with a great interior although exterior needs a new pain and bumpers/sideskirts replaced. Transmission itself needs work and I am getting a new ka24de on the side to put in later once its all ready. I will be posting here through time to show progress and advice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Im Matt from Toronto
I have a 92 240sx
I am looking to eventually to an sr20 swap, but as of right now im okay with my ka24de.

Im looking forward to getting to know more about this great car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Passenger door won't open

on a 1996 240SX, could it be a lock or mechanism somewhere that obstructs me from opening the door. I turn the key in the lock yet it won't budge.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
on a 1996 240SX, could it be a lock or mechanism somewhere that obstructs me from opening the door. I turn the key in the lock yet it won't budge.
It could be, just spray some lubricant on the key and slide it in and out of the lock mechanism a few times. Then try turning it again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
'90 SR20DET 240sx s13

I just bought my first 240 in December with a blown stock turbo it was still running then i swapped it out for a t28 and now itll crank but wont turn over.
It had a shit battery so i thought that was it but it wasnt, I havent checked the starter
Someone said it could be the ignitor?
What do i do

Update: Turns out this little blue wire wasn't connected all the way on one of the connecting clips on the ignitor chip ill take a pic later

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone. My name is Vince and I live in the Bay Area. Ive owned a 1998 Kouki since 2002 with almost 200k miles. I'm unfortunately trying to selling her since I dont have the time or resources to make her as awesome as I want.

101 - 120 of 143 Posts