Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after so many months of planning and prepping we got the sweet baby CA18DET into my jiggalo. We took lots of pics and everything went smoothly.
Everything fit like butter, and the nismo CA mounts made everything fit like a glove too. Here are some pics. The engine bay looks like it has rust, but no worries its just surface rust, a little sanding, and paint will bring her back to new. I have SOOOOOO much room since I eliminated A/C and Power Steering shouldnt be a problem. Hope you guys like. Also this was done at a high school parking lot where my dad works, we got permission so we did it their.

So far left to do is:

Custom Intercooler piping
Custom exhaust piping
Wireless wiring harness
making the VR bracket
setting up megasquirt
fix up all the little things
Start Her up in the next few days

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Damn that motor is ubber tiny. I never realized how much smaller Ca's are compaired to SR's. What wheels are those?

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
those are Forgeline RS 16x8 2 piece forged Aluminum. Wrapped in Falken Ziex 225 all around.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WhiteSil80 said:
awesome..now you have to hook everything up..making sit on the motor mounts doesn't count

trust me I want this baby ready to run ASAP. I'm dying to give it a test run.

·
Another squid on a Gixxer
1,448 Posts
lookin' good.. :)

how do you like those MR coilovers?

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I actually love them, just what I needed. They are truly high quality, and the ride quality is exactly how I like it, I even like it on its stiffest setting, when I feel bold and excited, but have it at a conservative 17 clicks on daily cruises.

·
Registered
71 Posts
cars looking good man, ive been following this through your brother though. slap up some more pics and a start up vid when you get it running.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts