Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering if i was the only one in this area...
it's good to know people around. anyone?
(also post pics of your ride)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Im in the area, dont got pics, but i got a 91 ka-t... I hang around some 240 peeps in the area.. i dunno if u have seen the 91 coupe with the silvia front and sr20? also a black s14 soon to be ka-t, and a black 91 fastback with a sr20... Check out www.southweststreets.com/forum its a el paso and lc based forum!

·
Registered
147 Posts
!!

Im also in the area, no pics of my ride yet but its primer black. Live in northeast el paso. Building rb25det soon to go in

·
Registered
105 Posts
WOW thread kind of old but just in case.........................I'M FROM THE AREA TOO!!!!!!

I live in the west side, I drive a white s14 and don't see alot of 240sx around:12dunno. It'll be nice though

·
Registered
14 Posts
im from 915 to but im over here in the east side my 95 240sx is green with a purple pearl to it i got bronze rims and a black hood but i havent really seen alot of 240's around el paso looks like its just me n 2 other guys who have the same year as mine the rest are owned by old ppl

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey whats up guys im from el paso also, i have an s13kat its not ready yet but is going to be running soon i go to dezert demonz on sundays does any of you go there???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts