Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I just got a 1990 Nissan 240sx I haven't seen any on the road in my area and I have a lot of questions . I'm new to fixing cars and tuning cars right now I'm working on putting the Nissan 240sx I have back together as it has been sitting for over 10 years. Right now the car drives the gas gauge not working also speedometer not working , driver seatbelt. not working. I have a yellow light on the dash not sure what it means . I am missing a lot of parts. I have been ordering parts online but prices for import fees and shipping is getting really expensive. Also every time I call the Nissan dealership they have to order the parts I need from Japan and parts wont be in for 6-8 weeks. I'm just reaching out to see if anyone is in my area who has the same car or extra parts etc.

Thank you.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone I just got a 1990 Nissan 240sx I haven't seen any on the road in my area and I have a lot of questions . I'm new to fixing cars and tuning cars right now I'm working on putting the Nissan 240sx I have back together as it has been sitting for over 10 years. Right now the car drives the gas gauge not working also speedometer not working , driver seatbelt. not working. I have a yellow light on the dash not sure what it means . I am missing a lot of parts. I have been ordering parts online but prices for import fees and shipping is getting really expensive. Also every time I call the Nissan dealership they have to order the parts I need from Japan and parts wont be in for 6-8 weeks. I'm just reaching out to see if anyone is in my area who has the same car or extra parts etc.

Thank you.

Thank you.
hi, i am from Toronto. my dad has a 96 240sx don't really have extra parts but for the gauges invest in some sport comp auto meter gauges they are very good and not too expensive. maybe we could reach out and see eachothers cars during the summer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts