Nissan 240SX Forums banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
this is definitely an old thread, but i figured i might as well respond to it too. haha. i'm from milwaukee right by HWY 100. some of you from milwaukee might know where that is since tons of people like to cruise hwy. i have a 92 rb25 240.

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is definitely an old thread, but i figured i might as well respond to it too. haha. i'm from milwaukee right by HWY 100. some of you from milwaukee might know where that is since tons of people like to cruise hwy. i have a 92 rb25 240.
I'm in Janesville. I just picked up a '97 240 that was just brought here from New Mexico a few months ago. It suffered a bit of a flesh wound but it has no rust and I got it cheap so it should be fun.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I am new to wisconsin and live in the west bend area. I am working on a nx2000, but in need of some ka parts, some 240 subframes, and some help for my project. I have done sr swaps, rb swaps, and just decided to have something custom and different. Id like to meet up and hang. Or work on my project if there is anyone wanting to help with some custom stuff. I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Old post, but i gotta represent for Wisconsin. I'm in Brookfield. Pretty much 5 minutes from Milwaukee and right next door to Wauwatosa. Just got my 240 about a month ago. Whats going on everybody?

·
OG
1,731 Posts
Hey Wisconsin-ites, I have a question for you.

The possibility exists that I might be moving to Milwaukee (from Indiana) and I'm wondering how you guys handle the emmissions situation in your seven counties that require testing. I have a turboed 98 with a 95 ECU that runs E85 and has no emissions equipment whatsoever. Are there any options, workarounds, loopholes, etc?

Perhaps I should start a new thread on this. Or anyone PM me with your experiences please. I would greatly appreciate any input.

Thank you,

·
Registered
2 Posts
when i wrote down where the car is customarily kept on the registration sheet i put a different county that doesnt require emissions testing and kept my mailing adress the same so the license plate renewal still gets sent to my house. worked for me 3 years ago

·
OG
1,731 Posts
I'm thinking about turning the car over to my parents to keep the Indiana address. They can just send me new plates and stickers once a year. This way I won't have to lie to the Insurance company. I don't think they care who ownes or titles the vehicle, just as long as they know who's driving it and where it is kept. I will be able to be truthful about that.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.