1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i got a god deal on a 95 240sx with an auto :ibored
I bought the car with the intention of doing a 5spd swap
but my problem is that i cant seem to find a tranny or a
clutch kit or anything. so does anybody know of a site or store and anything that
sells the whole swap or anything.
help would be greatly appreciated.
Engine = ka24de

·
GnarKiller
5,118 Posts
To be completely honest its going to be hard to find full kits including the tranny. Even if you do find one, the price will be outrageous. Your best bet is to find a used tranny, driveshaft, and as much stuff as possible then resort to kits.

You can find some stuff on the link I posted but as for the larger items you better start searching.

http://www.240sxmotoring.com/s14chassis9598.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so will an s13 chassis match up with and s14? and i just steal a tranny and driveshaft of an old 91 hatch sitting in a junk yard?

·
GnarKiller
5,118 Posts
My bad I fixed the link for the s14 chassis. If you can find a manual ka24de s13 in the junkyard the transmission would swap over fine along with the driveshaft. I think the driveshafts differ only w/ or w/o ABS. The differences are mainly in the lower harness which you would have to custom fit for the s14 chassis.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Ebay and Craigslist should have a trans for sure, and Ebay should have a clutch kit d:

·
Registered
10,717 Posts
people are always selling the whole swap on zilvia. check there. oh and if if your a baller the dealership will have it to

1 - 10 of 10 Posts