Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out my friend from high school visits Japan time to time since he works for United Airlines and travels for free. He was mentioning if I ever needed anything from Japan to let him know so I was trying to think of things I could use from Japan. He said he could even get larger items like body kits and stuff and freight would be cheaper for him. I have a rb25 btw so any ideas guys?

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
can I get one of those JDM alien hentai dildos. Got a girl who is down with that freaky shit and would like to put it in her ass, coochie, nose, mouth, ears, eye balls, belly button and in between her ass.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
:eek:
:16wtf
:waahh
:asspank
:wowsers

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good. Get enough people together and I"ll ask him. They probably sell them in bulk over there with the huge demand for them.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
If your serious about this, i have a list of small things i want from japan.

Navan kit for zenki s14 (Color doesnt matter condition; just no major damage) I also want some of those Projector headlights that all the japanese zenkis are running around with. also some coilovers.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I can ask him about it. I don't want to get a big list going but I'll see what he says. Are those tommy kaira s13 silvia grills rare over there too or just over here? If you guys think of any rare japanese rb25/s13 coupe parts let me know.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
You mean the GTR Grills? post a pic of the Tommy Kaira grills.

Fuck that, Just tell him to get me a navan front zenki bumper and i'm set for life :]

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You mean the GTR Grills? post a pic of the Tommy Kaira grills.

Fuck that, Just tell him to get me a navan front zenki bumper and i'm set for life :]

Heres a pic of Tom's that he used to use. I've only seen 2 of them when looking at coupes online.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts