Nissan 240SX Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i tried looking all over the forum as well as google and other forums for the answer and i am even waiting until tomorrow when apexi opens up to give them a call. the car i am buying has an apexi power fc and for some reason(according to the guy i'm buying it from) he say's the memory is gone on the power fc. and what i want to know is if anyone has ever heard of this problem? i've talk to my friend that owns a shop and he says it happens sometimes to apexi power fc's and i also think it might be due to the guy(i'm buying it from) changing the battery depending on how it's wired up. also if anyone knows how to fix this problem help would be much appreciated. i told the previous owner to find a stock ecu as well as stock injectors to switch with what is in the motor and see if it will run stock that way to at least get it running. So any input is welcome and i did use the search and google button so please be gentle, thanks. also if anyone wants to know the vehicle is a 94' 180sx type x blacktop fyi.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello PanchoNE,

Did you find out the real issue from about the PFC couldn't memory?
Coz I got the same problem as yours. After we tuned anything in, the car is running good and fast, after we turned the car off then re-start engine again, all things we tuned are gone.
We cannot figure out what it happen?
Thank you.

Hey everyone i tried looking all over the forum as well as google and other forums for the answer and i am even waiting until tomorrow when apexi opens up to give them a call. the car i am buying has an apexi power fc and for some reason(according to the guy i'm buying it from) he say's the memory is gone on the power fc. and what i want to know is if anyone has ever heard of this problem? i've talk to my friend that owns a shop and he says it happens sometimes to apexi power fc's and i also think it might be due to the guy(i'm buying it from) changing the battery depending on how it's wired up. also if anyone knows how to fix this problem help would be much appreciated. i told the previous owner to find a stock ecu as well as stock injectors to switch with what is in the motor and see if it will run stock that way to at least get it running. So any input is welcome and i did use the search and google button so please be gentle, thanks. also if anyone wants to know the vehicle is a 94' 180sx type x blacktop fyi.

· Registered
8 Posts
Its the ECCS relay. Read the manual for PowerFC it should have specific diagram showing ECCS into the ecu. You can't just wire the ecu to be on/off it must interact with the ECCS relay so when the ignition is turned off, the ECU still has power for 5 seconds on the ECCS wire while the ignition is off and it will save the settings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.