Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, just got done with my s13 blacktop into a 95 s14, and im getting it to turn over, and getting fuel and all that but no spark. i checked the plugs that go to the coils with a circuit light, and the middle wire (white i think) is getting power with the key in the on position. i tried the old screwdriver spark test and had no spark, im not really sure if that works with ignition coils or not.
either way, i figure since the plug to coil is getting power, and when i try the test light in the coil itself and theres no power, it must be the coil, but i wanted to run it by everyone, cuz im reeeeeaaalllly new to sr's

thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone have any idea if im on the right track???? i really need to get the car running by this weekend..
please anyone help

thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
where did you ground your ignitor chip? can you show a pic? i know this is from FOREVER ago but is there anyone out there that can show me a pic of where your ignitor chip is grounded?

·
Registered
59 Posts
i need to know as well,im having the same no spark at the igniter issues. where does the igniter chip ground? at the ecu? pics. please.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts