Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eh supraforums got a kick out of it. they have a whole thread dedicated to the "motivation" type pics.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That was in Baltimore, MD. Im from Richmond, VA i met that guy. Haha its pretty cool. Only way i got introduced to Drifting, is because i liked the look of the 240 Haha. Who woulda guessed.

·
Premium Member
6,300 Posts
Yeah that's Matt Martin driving. That picture was taken at the qualifying rounds of Formula D: Houston. It was so hot out there that day he had to constantly spray his ic and radiator down and before he knew it, it was his run. So without thinking he forgot to put his hood pins back in and after hitting the first bump on turn 1 the hood flew up. It shattered the windshield broke the hood hinges, dented the roof, broke the hood, damaged the driver side fender. Oops.

If you want to know more about Matt Martin or the shop he's driving for visit:
www.ma-motorsports.com
www.mattmartindrift.com

[/shameless plug]

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yeah that's Matt Martin driving. That picture was taken at the qualifying rounds of Formula D: Houston. It was so hot out there that day he had to constantly spray his ic and radiator down and before he knew it, it was his run. So without thinking he forgot to put his hood pins back in and after hitting the first bump on turn 1 the hood flew up. It shattered the windshield broke the hood hinges, dented the roof, broke the hood, damaged the driver side fender. Oops.

If you want to know more about Matt Martin or the shop he's driving for visit:
www.ma-motorsports.com
www.mattmartindrift.com

[/shameless plug]
yeah but did he keep drifting??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts