Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
car drove 3 hours home fine then drove for half a week then drove 30 mins to school shut it off and then tired to leave and when I would give it gas it acts like it wants to die, it'll build up to 2k rpm then cut out then build back up where its at, and it doesn't like to idle either, I replaced the maf the distributor cap and button,and blew out the fuel filter and replaced the line to the filter and that got me home and it drove fine home then I cut it off then it did it again, I'm thinking the idle issue is the iacv and but the issue where it acts like it wants to die I have no clue, I'm clueless, in think it might be my tps sensor or maybe my fuel pump idk, if you have any advice or anything it is greatly appreciated I just got this car and I'm new to the car and I have a little bit of mechanical knowledge.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It’s a 91 with the ka24de, I don’t know how to read the codes on it tbh
It's a little goofy but not hard. You have to pull the PS kick panel, and then remove the screws holding the ECU to the body. There's a screw on the bottom you turn to put it into diagnostic mode. Your '91 will be a little different than in the video, below, but it's the same procedure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts