Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I was wondering if any one can tell me why he is banned. I am not sure if this is the right place and I am new here. The only reason I am asking is because I do not want to buy anything off of him being a banned member if he scammed anyone else.

If this is not allowed tell me and I will remove this post.

Thanks in advanced,
Joe

·
Registered
34 Posts
It’s a stupid reason but the reason I was banned was because as you know I was advertising here and decided to take a brake from it. In the mean time I had a few people asking me questions on an old thread that I posted as a vendor. So when I replied to them I guess I was breaking a rule by doing that.
Since then me and the owner of the forum have reinstated my advertising account for the website and I’m now allowed to be a vendor again.

That’s the reason. We have sold numerous brake kits to people on 240sx forums with not one single loose end or unsatisfied customer. Customer service is our number one priority!

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
the problem, as far as i can tell, is the advertising versus selling.

there seems to be no issue with advertising all you want as long as it is approved by the forums admins.... but selling is all strictly done through the admins. this includes, but is not limited to: group buys, forums gear, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts