Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm stuck in the office for my birthday. My boss already told me that i'm not allowed to come in late tomorrow. that leaves me the following options:

1. have only a few drinks, and go to bed early and head to work
2. get shitfaced, and hope i wake up on time.
3. get shitfaced, sleep in, and hope i dont get fired.
4. drink at work.

there may be more that i'm missing, but i dont think so. anyone have any ideas as to how to properly celebrate a birthday in the middle of a work week?

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
drinking at work isnt allowed, but its a rebel yell at the man trying to keep my liver alive! fight the power!

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Just get shit faced, and sleep in, but while your getting shitfaced; invite your boss.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Yeah, So when you guys are both drunk as fuck and you pass out; He cant really do anything. But make sure he has fun so he doesn't get pissed at you.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds like a plan, but his wife is usually a bitch when it comes to giving him a kitchen pass.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Fuck it I agree with him. Take your boss out with you, show him a good time so when you are both Shmammered an go home to sleep neither of you will wake up on time for work. So you wont get in trouble.

Tell his wife you'll have him home by 3 and to not worry lol

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
I think this has been the most productive thread that 240sxforums has seen. At least since I have been here.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
What time do you have to get up? I have to get up at 5:15 and I've managed to make it out a few times...

Just start early and get to bed by midnight, and you'll be fine. Just because you go out doesn't mean you have to wait until 10 or 11 to go out. Start at dinner and stop at 10 or 11.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, i ended up going straight from work yesterday to the bar. a few people from the office that i dont mind hanging out with tagged along for the initial ride. they stuck around for an hour or 3 before they had to head home to the wife, husband, or carpet-shitting dog. i was once again sitting at the bar alone, ended up small talking with the bar tender, go figure, and found a place to hang out after she got off of work.

we go back to her dorm, end up meeting up with about 15 of her friends. they found out it was my birthday, as she had drunkenly screamed it to everyone, and i started doing shots of god knows what. we were all the best of friends for one night. but, in the morning i woke up at 530, with a bit of a hang over, chug a beer, take a shower, get ready for work, one shot of whiskey, and im out the door.

i have no new numbers from the night, but i think ill have to go back to the bar this afternoon just to catch up with her and see how everything went the next day.

wasn't that bad of a birthday after all.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Sounds like the possibility of some great times to come haha. I wish I could go to bars... even though I don't drink.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Offer to bring your boss out tonight, get him fucked up and possibly laid. If he's late/hungover at work and so are you, he can't really bitch at you for it.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Haha, that would be great, get the married boss laid by someone other than his wife. :rotflmao

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^ bahaha. that would be too epic. so epic in fact, that i would loose my job over it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts