Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finnaly got around to fixing the blinkers and windshied wipers..I do have a question though. My driverside blinkers blink almost twice as fast as my passenger side. Anyone know whats going on here or how I could fix it? Beggers cant be choosers, but its kinda annoying.

:tears :12dunno

·
Registered
525 Posts
TwiztedParallel said:
I finnaly got around to fixing the blinkers and windshied wipers..I do have a question though. My driverside blinkers blink almost twice as fast as my passenger side. Anyone know whats going on here or how I could fix it? Beggers cant be choosers, but its kinda annoying.

:tears :12dunno
A problem like this where a blinker blinks faster than the other one is usally due to a failure in one of the signal light bulbs. So check all your signal light bulbs and make sure they all work. If that's not the problem, then it might be the relay.

·
Registered
77 Posts
As dumb as this sounds, smack the offending bulb housing. It could be a bad ground, or a shifty ground, and agitating it slightly might solve the problem. Try cleaning the terminal if it has excessive residue built up inside of it.

·
Registered
553 Posts
TwiztedParallel said:
Yeah, tried that... :crazyrant

The light inside is blinking as fast as the blinkers on the driver side also, maybe this will help someone figure out whats up?

:thumbsup
:12dunno The same thing happened to me, but it was because one of my bulbs was burnt...So i dunno where to go from there if that's not the problem...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts