Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1)Got a 95 s14 with ka24de-t.. installing a front mount intercooler with a length of 29" from end to end and 7" tall and 2.5" wide with inlet and outlets of 2.5"..
2)Got a T25 turbo..
3)my setup so far for the piping is going to be air intake is 2.75" piping with maf and a tube for recirculation from the bov..
4)K from the air compressor side will come out with a 1g dsm bov on 2" piping.. it will recirculate into the intake tube after the maf and back into the turbo..
5)from the 2" piping it will go down to about a 1 ft of 2.5 in pipng
6)Then into the intercooler and then 2.5" piping out
7)then to a short 2.75" cold pipe back into the intake manifold.

My question is .. without the bov crushed, will this be a fine set up to run 7 psi daily and 10-12 psi max? Or where is the best place to recirculate and place the BOV... here is a quick pic i did through photoshop..

·
Registered
314 Posts
well I am going to have the same set up as you and from all the reseach ive come to the conclusion tht is better to put the bov closer to the throdle body,and yes the dsm bov is good tor up 15psi and it would be better if you crushed it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its better cus more pressure is going through the intercooler right with the pressure drop.. hmm.. now im really seriously interested in crushing the bov.. anyone have any how to's?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts