Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here you go. i can forward him your info

i can have any jdm vechicle imported.
if you are interested in purchasing one of these vechicles just send me a message including the following;
ur name
ur phone number
vechicles ur interested in purchasing
make
model
specific year?
specific color?
whats ur price range?
and comments you would like to add

p.s. all vechicles are purchased immediately once you have paid for it then they will arrive at our warehouse in 7-18 weeks depending where the vechicle is purchased. then once the vechicle is at our warehouse it will be given a title (not a kit car title) and it will be ready for pick up. all sales are final cars sold as is.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
haha scary stuff right there most people on this site wouldn't have the dough anyway...including me ha

·
Registered
14,761 Posts
It's posted on the intraweb! It has to be true.
because a website makes it legit... lol

a legit importer will import, legalize, then take your money. You can do this and protect yourself through customer contractual agreements that guarentee you are paid as long as you get the cars here and legalized. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out how to run a upfront and honest business. Taking someone's money and promising a car 6 months later has shady written all over it. For all a customer knows, you could drop off the face of the earth with his money and he'd be out 20k or however much you charged him to believe he will be getting a JDM car.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
because a website makes it legit... lol

a legit importer will import, legalize, then take your money. You can do this and protect yourself through customer contractual agreements that guarentee you are paid as long as you get the cars here and legalized. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out how to run a upfront and honest business. Taking someone's money and promising a car 6 months later has shady written all over it. For all a customer knows, you could drop off the face of the earth with his money and he'd be out 20k or however much you charged him to believe he will be getting a JDM car.
Not only the legal aspect, but also, if they bring the car in, and you don't wanna pay, it's not like they'd be stuck with the car. I'm sure someone would come up with the cash for it.

·
The Lazy Mod...zzz
9,970 Posts
a legit importer will import, legalize, then take your money. You can do this and protect yourself through customer contractual agreements that guarentee you are paid as long as you get the cars here and legalized. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out how to run a upfront and honest business. Taking someone's money and promising a car 6 months later has shady written all over it. For all a customer knows, you could drop off the face of the earth with his money and he'd be out 20k or however much you charged him to believe he will be getting a jdm car.
qft.

·
Registered
14,488 Posts
Okay, I'll do this as long as you're paypal verified lulz.

Find me a 1993 Nissan Silvia K's Club Edition. Must have auto and less than 50,000 km. Stock and completely unmodified. Colors I'd prefer are Midnight Blue (or whatever resembles it), Black, or White. Price wise this should be around 500,000-850,000 Yen Shipped. The more options and Nissan Accessories the better. If you can't do it for that price ranged shipped to the states then you fail completely.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
This is against TOS. If your buddy wants to be a legit business, pay up. He is not doing anyone a favor but himself. Sorry.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.