Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have finally got a car and now I BADLY need money... very badly.

**Camera is SOLD**

I have for sale my Canon DSLR XTi. It comes with a kit lens, the battery, charger, and box with all the manuals and CD. Also comes with a 75-300mm lens that has only been used at a few drift events. That camera is fantastic and I hate to sell it, but desperate times call for desperate messures. Check out the Photo section for some of my posts of pictures I've take with it.

**Camera is SOLD**

I also have for sale an Autotek AMP (sx475 I think?) and a Phoenix Gold sub. I want to try to get about $200-$250 for them, just let me know. There is a picture of the sub in the Car Photos Section under the "Price has a cool car? What???" thread. The box is also in the deal if you want it.

There is also my 5-string Peavey Grind bass up for sale, so if that is something you want just let me know and I'll give you more information on it. Sexy bass, but I kinda stopped playing music.

My email is ptotherice at gmail dot com and phone number is 615-484-seven four four one. Just hit me up email or text or call, I'm free pretty much any time.

(Local area is Charlotte, NC, but will ship at buyers expense.)

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts
dammit price. I just bought a rebel..

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damnit Box (I don't know your real name haha), can you return it and buy my better camera? :)

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am trying to get $500 for the camera, all the stuff, and the 75-300 lens. Send me a text if you are interested, Dub.

Scott, I want to keep it but I badly need the money, and I'm not making any money off my drift pictures haha.

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts
how much for the lense? willing to sell it separately ?

PM me if you are.

·
Premium Member
47,146 Posts
I am trying to get $500 for the camera, all the stuff, and the 75-300 lens. Send me a text if you are interested, Dub.

Scott, I want to keep it but I badly need the money, and I'm not making any money off my drift pictures haha.

No! :hellno: One must do what he has to do :(

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup... Which means I might also have to sell the e30 after I pick it up. ):

·
Registered
32 Posts
Would you sell the camera for any cheaper? maybe exclude some accecories.. I'd give ya ~400 if i can have money left over after i get my 240 in 2 weeks.. Unless someone picks it up by then....Let me know thanks

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts
do this^ then sell me the lens separately :D

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree to both of you guys for sure. Jay3x, send me an email with more information... Box, I'll hit you up if it all works out. :thumbsup

Thanks for the help so far guys.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Camera and lens are SOLD. Sub and Amp is still up and so is the bass guitar (if anyone wants it haha). And the 325e BMW. And a blowjob...

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hahaha, thanks bud. Maybe someone will buy the e30 next if my friend doesn't get it first haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts