Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
im in huntington, wv and im down for a road trip you guys want to plan something. the scene isnt that big compared to syracuse, ny where i used to live so i need to get back to my car roots

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well there is supposed to be a car show starting tommorow at D.C. the new concepts and shitz are gonna be there. me and copule of my team members are goin up there this tuesday

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Definitly gonna have some meets in York this year. Doubt it will be anything big but as long as theres Nissans there who cares how big it is. Highway and Circuit cruises can be done too.

·
Registered
303 Posts
the guy that I know in pa that i got my sr from he tells me he has huge meets in Wilkes barre all the time in the spring and summer and usualy its like 30 cars.

·
Registered
547 Posts
SLK320Chic trys to throw together a meet of various car makes and modoles at or near Ridley Creek Park, PA just have to bring a food or drink item. A pretty decent crowd shows up.

Every sunday in Newark shopping center a group shows up between 6:30-7pm maybe in the summer time when it's warmer we can have a big meet sometime like at the beach and people from PA, MD, VA, and DE can come together. Maybe by then I will have my coilovers and my car wont look like a truck.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
the Car Meets we have in York over the summer usually have around 60-100 cars. Range of all cars but everyone meets up and sometimes go out and does some highway racing. With everyone there we usually take up and parking lot the size of Old Navy or Walmart. Cops are cool with it all as long as nobody does anything stupid. The 240 meets that me and sr240dett tried to get together only had around 10-15 cars i think that came out. It was fun though. We even got some stoned bitch with huge jugs to flash us. Definitly good times.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the DC sar show was weak. they had some custom cars there but most was production shit. they did have the challenger concept tho. and some other cool cars

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Philly auto show
SHOW DATES
Saturday, February 4 through
Sunday, February 12, 2006

SHOW HOURS
Saturdays, 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sunday, February 5, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday, February 12, 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Weekdays, (Mon - Fri), Noon - 10:00 pm

Please Note: There will be no admittance 45 minutes prior to the close of the show!

WHERE
The Pennsylvania Convention Center
1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia 19107

1 - 14 of 14 Posts