Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's all starting to come together. In these pics, you can see how the fender well has been extended and the bodypanels have been cut off (obviously). When the fenders are complete, they will not be flared. We are keeping the factory lines of the car, but just extending the fenders 2.5" using metal instead of fiberglass. I will post more progress pics of my car as it comes along. The rear wheels are 19x10.5 on wrapped in a 275/30/19 tire. I didn't want to get to crazy on the fenders, i just want them to look as clean as possible. Obviously, at this stage, its probably difficult for you all to picture what they will turn out like. I'll say it again, they won't be crazy widebody, just wide enough so that the S13 will look more beefy. The front fenders are the Origin S13 to S15 conversion fenders (+20mm) and the rear fenders match up with the width of the front already. It's hard to see from these pics, but in person they match the front perfectly. The fiberglass front fenders were a lot wider than i thought which is good because my front wheels are 19x9.5. Anyway, the reason why I post this is because there was a thread regarding metal rear over fenders... well this is just the way im doing my rear fenders. Hope you like so far! If anyone would like me to email them pics as the project progresses, i would be more than happy to do so. :thumbsup

1 - 1 of 1 Posts