Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats better guys coupe or hatch? your opinions on body styles and mods. lets see who dominates. i'm saying hatch they just look more proportional to me

Reactions: deletedalien

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Hatch. Looks and I like the added weight in the back. But the coupes with the silvia front are hot sex.

·
Registered
88 Posts
As much as I favored coupes the last time a coupe vs. hatch thread came up, I'm going to have to say hatch...

Hatch has slightly less blind spots compared to the coupe, since it doesn't have massive C-pillars, its more aerodynamic, and it can hold more of your shiznat :)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
prefer the coupes, i like the body lines a bit better and hatchs in general on all cars just look out dated...

hatch=probe
coupe=sekz

also i believe the coupe has more structural rigidity as well... which would make it better for most auto sports... who cares about "blind spots".... the car is small enough not to have to worry about it, i have a 96 tahoe 2dr, nothing but windows and i can barely see out the back of that thing....

just something about the coupe look on those S13s.... if didn't get my S14, i would have gotten an S13 coupe, do a silvia swap, and SR and be done.... nothing but sekz... maybe some decent aero and wheels

IMO.... i prefer the S14 over both.... but that's my preference

·
Registered
126 Posts
i love the coupe has a better selection of body kits but the hatch has the koukis which is the bomb but other than that the coupe is better looking 2 me

·
Registered
297 Posts
i had own two coupes and i love it with the silvia front end,hatch are not bad but i prefer coupes there not much around

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is it just coincidence that the hatch people were all on in the day time and the coupe people were all on at night LOL

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Fastback=hatch. So not really but it is referred to as a hatch/fastback either or.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fast back basically refers to no trunk or rather a lift back

·
Registered
126 Posts
coupe people are on at night cuz we have jobs lool jk ive seen a few good hatches but i have also seen some piece of u know coupse that people try 2 sell 4 5k lool but coupes or hatch its the same its still a 240 so slide in and out hard and fast out of turns i mean lool win wink

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
prefer the coupes, i like the body lines a bit better and hatchs in general on all cars just look out dated...

hatch=probe
coupe=sekz

also i believe the coupe has more structural rigidity as well... which would make it better for most auto sports... who cares about "blind spots".... the car is small enough not to have to worry about it, i have a 96 tahoe 2dr, nothing but windows and i can barely see out the back of that thing....

just something about the coupe look on those S13s.... if didn't get my S14, i would have gotten an S13 coupe, do a silvia swap, and SR and be done.... nothing but sekz... maybe some decent aero and wheels

IMO.... i prefer the S14 over both.... but that's my preference
while hatch = probe
coupe = teggys, (DAs?)

·
The Irrelevant Mod
29,281 Posts
"Once you go coupe, hatchback is poop."

I have a coupe and I honestly like it much better than the hatches I've been around... I prefer the style over the hatch, regardless of trunk size difference. But, that's just one man's opinion.

·
Registered
108 Posts
coupe with jdm front with 3 projecter beeeems

white on gold rims or red on gold rims, i know someone here has a red one with gold rims. fucking best shit ever

hatches are alright i guess, but they dont have the same secks appeal as coupe silv conversion

s14.5 are tight too

but my fav is def kouki 14

1 - 20 of 101 Posts